Parent/Teacher Conferences will be held on September 24, school will dismiss at 1:30 .
WHEN: 6:00 p.m. September 19th
WHERE: Concord School Cafeteria
Please come out and support the family of Jamie Spinks for a fun evening of food and fellowship.
BBQ Dinners will be served for a donation and a pie auction will be held with all proceeds going to assist Jamie with current medical expenses.
If you need more information please contact Jennifer Robbins at 870-668-0067 or Lisa Davis at 501-940-1747
The yearbooks are still available until sold out. Purchase one today for $40.
STUDENT DRESS AND GROOMING
- No extreme styles (chains, sagging pants, pants with torn openings, ect.);
- No see through clothing where underwear is inappropriately visible;
- No hats, caps or do-rags (inside the building);
- No muscle shirts, strapless shirts, spaghetti straps, bare back tops, or shirts that have the sleeves cut out;
- No midriffs that can expose the stomach;
- No shoes with cleats, roller skates, or anything that may harm the floor;
- No shorts, skirts, skorts, etc. shall be no more than 6" above the knee (grades 3-12);
- No shirts with inappropriate language or pictures (promoting sex, violence, profanity, drugs, etc.);
- Tank tops may be worn as under garments only (high school);
- Spandex, leggings and tights will be considered skin, therefore the top garment must cover the bottom and front;
- No pajamas and house shoes (except designated occasions);
- No bare feet;
- No visible buttocks or breast may be exposed;
- No holes in jeans above the knee that expose bare skin
Violations of these policies will be handled by the building administrator. Students found to be in violation of the district's dress code will not be allowed to attend class until they meet policy requirements.