We were scheduled to not have school on February 5th. Since we have already missed 4 days and will possibly miss additional days we will be in school on February 5th
Abi West competed in the FCCLA Illustrated Talk, Junior Division on December 4th. She competed against for other schools and won. She is now eligible to compete at the state level. Her research and speech covered the long lasting effects of child abuse and neglect. We are so proud of her!
If you have any questions about Saturday school please contact the elementary and/or high school principals.
STUDENT DRESS AND GROOMING
- No extreme styles (chains, sagging pants, pants with torn openings, ect.);
- No see through clothing where underwear is inappropriately visible;
- No hats, caps or do-rags (inside the building);
- No muscle shirts, strapless shirts, spaghetti straps, bare back tops, or shirts that have the sleeves cut out;
- No midriffs that can expose the stomach;
- No shoes with cleats, roller skates, or anything that may harm the floor;
- No shorts, skirts, skorts, etc. shall be no more than 6" above the knee (grades 3-12);
- No shirts with inappropriate language or pictures (promoting sex, violence, profanity, drugs, etc.);
- Tank tops may be worn as under garments only (high school);
- Spandex, leggings and tights will be considered skin, therefore the top garment must cover the bottom and front;
- No pajamas and house shoes (except designated occasions);
- No bare feet;
- No visible buttocks or breast may be exposed;
- No holes in jeans above the knee that expose bare skin
Violations of these policies will be handled by the building administrator. Students found to be in violation of the district's dress code will not be allowed to attend class until they meet policy requirements.